Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thoughts on learning…

“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot
read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and
relearn.” - Alvin Toffler

“An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning
into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” - Jack Welch

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterwards.” - Vernon Saunders Law

“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over
the man who cannot read them.” - Mark Twain

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a
thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle

“The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. The Sovereign LORD has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away” (Isaiah 50:4-5 TNIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment